Network for Good
PayPal Giving Fund
If you would like to request a business reply envelope, please email email@example.com. If not, please mail the check to the following address:
National Youth Science Academy
P.O. Box 3387
Charleston, WV 25333-3387
Support our programs by purchasing items from our Amazon Wishlist! These gifts will directly support all programming by allowing us to upgrade and replace items as we expand STEAM-focused programming throughout West Virginia. See the current list of items on our Wishlist here.
If you want to donate an item you own or support outside of Amazon, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept in-kind donations without a written agreement before the donation.
Gifts of Securities (Stock)
Contributions of appreciated publicly traded securities held for more than 12 months can provide significant tax advantages over donating cash; ask your tax advisor for more information. The NYSAcademy has an account at Wells Fargo Advisors.
To contribute securities, please contact:
Wells Fargo Account Advisors
500 Lee Street E, Ste 1200
Charleston, WV 25301
Telephone (304) 342-2243 | Toll-Free (800) 325-8200 | Fax (304) 342-5480
Please notify the NYSAcademy at email@example.com directly with the specifics of your gift.
Kroger Community Awards
The NYSAcademy is enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program for the Mid-Atlantic Region, please use NPO number 93509.
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com, then click on sign in and/or register.
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (LB076) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.